Important Info T&C’s
Have a look through our important information to answer any questions you may have about your party and click on the T&C’s button below to read through our Terms and Conditions.
Please Have a Read Through
Stuff you need to know
Please Read Through!
COVID 19- as Friday January 28th 2022.
Sanitising and washing hands regularly. Please feel comfortable to continue to wear a face covering if you would prefer although this is not a legal obligation.
We recommend that you lateral flow before going to any event and if there are any confirmed positive tests in your household, or a close contact we ask your household do not attend the venue.
We will also be offering spaced seating indoors and outside for people to space in our venues.
We will be continuing to clean, ventilate and follow all other covid risk assessments. Thankyou for helping us to stay safe at bounceagogo
1. How do I read the terms and conditions before I book ?
They are all below this section for you. Please note before you book to check your date and time is suitable and get your invites out EARLY!
2. Do we have balloons at our venues ?
No, we don’t supply balloons but you can bring them to our venues ( they must be on weights). At castle hill Chessington they can’t come in the hall but you can put them at the entrance
2. Can we accommodate extra children over the package maximum?
No, we can’t, sorry. Our insurances like us to keep everyone playing safely in the right amount of space. This includes any siblings (in your overall count) and children who may not want to join in and ‘sit on the side’). If you do go over the limit please be aware that we are not responsible for the children at your party and we may have to impose changes to your party ( which is a shame) to ensure our staff can run your party for you. PLEASE READ the package limits before booking.
3.Can I invite children with additional needs or disabilities?
You don’t need to ask but YES absolutely YES!. We have our own personal experience of children with additional needs and thus if you need any reassurance you are welcome to ask!
4. Can all the parents drop off and leave?
Ideally, with children under 6, the answer is no, over 6 we ask a few to stay ( at least 5). Please consider that a lot of the kids are still very young and our staff due to safeguarding are not able to act as a childcare facility for the children. Children remain at all times the responsibility of their parents. You can choose a select amount of adults to stay and play with our nerfagogo parties but all children 5 and under must be accompanied at our parties. Another note is that any children who are unaccompanied become the responsibility of the lead parent and that parent must have all the emergency contact details and be repsonsible for those children. For nerf parties we recommend at least the party adults participate.
If parents do leave please tell them to come back to collect 15 minutes before the party end time as your party will be started to wind down at this point so theres no rush
5. Can I bring alcohol? Or soft drinks?
Sorry no, you can’t. Because of the type of venues we are in, we can’t have alcohol on the premises and we ask all drinks are bought through bounceagogo.
6. Can I change my date and time?
Yes, you can if you give us at least 6 weeks notice. There are terms and conditions with this though and you can see them below
7. Can I bring an entertainer, mascot, singing princess etc?
No, we can’t have outside entertainers at our parties. You can dress up yourself though by all means, 😉 You can bring your own face painter if you want and they have all their own equipment. Please don’t go against these rules and invite one they will be turned away !
8. Can I bring food with me?
For the kids, we ask if you can refrain from bringing food unless there is a special need or allergy. For adults yes you can bring simple cold snacks such as crisps or biscuits ( we don’t have cookers, fridges or heating facilities) and bring your own serving plates etc. Please don’t bring drinks with you.
Please dont bring ice creams ( any freezer products) . We dot have fridges or freezers for you to use .
We do ask that you don’t call for takeaways, pizzas etc. thankyou 😊
9. When is food and what is it? Can we cater to allergies?
Food is usually 45 minutes into the party (a little later in nerfagogo) and it’s a light plate of party food for the kids to enjoy together ( menu link). It’s not meant to replace a meal so don’t worry about the timings it’s just the perfect amount of food for a celebration.
Food either contains a mix of meat ( which is pork) and vegetarian or is totally vegetarian so its suitable for vegetarians and cultures that do not eat pork. Both menus are just as yummy!
Yes, we can cater to gluten-free and dairy-free. We can also do egg-free please ask. If allergies are of serious concern it might be advisable a child brings their own food for safety.
10. Can I arrive earlier and decorate the venue?
You can arrive 15 minutes before your party starts. There’s really no need to come any earlier as we have everything ready for you. At all our venues we cannot stick things to walls etc. we decorate with lighting and fairy lights for that extra cool sparkly finish. The party table is already laid for you.
11. Do you theme tables?
We don’t anymore sorry. We try to be as good to the environment as we can be so everything we use is reusable. We couldn’t guarantee everything was recyclable so we stopped using single-use tableware. Our party tables look lovely though in oilcloth and we use multicoloured plates and cups and fairy lights to decorate. If you want to bring themed tableware you can give it to our staff upon arrival ( 15 mins prior to your party) and they will dress the table for you.
12. Do I need to bring anything else other than party bags and a cake and candles? and can I get those delivered to the venue?
No, you don’t need to bring anything else. We have napkins, tableware, lighters for candles, knives for the cake.
Please note we cannot have sparklers, roman candles or fireworks for your cake.
We also cannot have party cannons, poppers or pinata, sorry.
Yes, you can have your cake and party bags delivered to the venue. Just make sure they arrive just before your party time 😊
13. Can I change the party schedule? or Add another hour ? change the layout of the venue or equipment/inflatable in it?
Sorry, we can’t change the schedule or add on extra time. Trust us after 8+ years of experience our schedule makes the most of your time at bounceagogo and our staff can do everything for you so well to our schedule plus the kids will be partied out that an extra hour will be too much😊
We can’t change the layout of the venues as we have all risk assessments in place for our venues as they are. Our inflatables live at each of our venues so they aren’t swapped around.
14. Do we have free parking?
Yes, we do at all of our venues for at least 15-20 cars up to 30 or so at some.
15. Can we smoke onsite at any of your venues ?
Absolutely no! inside or outside our venues are schools and you can be fined a penalty if you do so please go entirely offsite (outside the school gates) to smoke
16. Change in Covid measures – yes these do change if the government says they need to. We have all current cleaning protocols etc in place. Should measures change these will be implemented (by booking you are agreeing flexibility and that you will follow our guidelines and any changes).
17. How do I contact bounceagogo if I have a question I can’t find the answer to?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office is open Monday to Friday 9-5 pm You can also go to the contact us page
PLEASE READ ALL THOROUGHLY
BY BOOKING YOUR PARTY YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING
Section 1 – booking and payment rules
Section 2 – Food and other services
Section 3- Guidelines for the day
Section 4 – Party rules ( all parties except nerfagogo)
Section 5 – Party rules ( nerfagogo)
Important Note regarding Covid 19 ( update Jan 28th, 2022) – we have to follow guidelines when appropriate to be able to provide a brilliant party for you and also keep everyone as safe as is humanly possible. It’s for everyone’s safety involved, thankyou .
We have all covid 19 measures in place in accordance with government guidance for hospitality and our venues (schools). A full risk assessment is in place for covid 19 and all staff have received covid 19 training.
At the moment we welcome all the children, if they come from the same bubble that’s great ! if they don’t that’s fine too. Adults are welcome to stay at our parties we have all measures for social distanced still if preferred (please ask). Please feel comfortable t0 wear a face covering if preferred by you. Please do not invite your own outside entertainers. It is at all times the responsibility of adults attending to try to stay as safe as possible and to make sure their children adhere to guidelines. These rules can change at any time and would need to be adhered to.
It is really important that YOU know who is coming to your party. how many children etc. as bounceagogo does not provide childcare or any childcare service
Booking and Payment Rules
- Payment to book a party is in 2 payments of equal amount. Your first is a non refundable fee (under any circumstance please see further below) and it consists of a collection of upfront service costs to book costs for your exclusive event. These costs are not covered by a cooling off period so please book wisely. By paying the first payment you have agreed to all the costs associated with your event and its quoted price.
- By paying your first payment you have agreed to all terms and conditions so please read them. You agree to all the safety guidance and agree that all your party attendees ( adults and children) will follow the safety guidance and terms and conditions set by bounceagogo. The terms and conditions also help you to know what to bring and what to expect. If you do not read the terms and conditions we still reserve the right to implement them.
- Your second payment (plus any additional items) is due 1 week before your event and must be paid on time for the event to take place. ( if you have add ons this is calculated for you on the Monday before your party). If payment is not made on time you will forfeit your first payment and your event will not go ahead. Please make contact with us if there are any payment issues so as we can look at the best way to assist you as we reserve the right to cancel your party if you do not make contact and do not make payment.
- Should there be any unforeseen reason that a party date needs to be changed by you we will try and accommodate you if we have availability (and you have given 45 days notice), if you cancel entirely you will not be refunded your first payment under any circumstance. If we do not have availability at one venue we will offer alternative venues. We cannot always commit to the same venue so please be mindful if when booking your party you have chosen the time and date wisely. We cannot refund you (or offer you a credit) because it clashes with other parties, holidays, work trips or other functions such as school fairs. To avoid disappointment get your invites out EARLY! If you cancel with less than 7 days to go without contacting us you will forfeit your full payment which will need to be paid in full.
- Regarding Covid isolation rules, we do recommend you do not attend if you or family members test positive. Unfortunately we cannot refund if you test positive but we will look into helping to reschedule your party to the next available date we have ( if you have all evidence required) This may not be at the same venue. You will unfortunately incurr an £87.50 rental cost to reschedule if you do at short notice. We will not reschedule your party due to isolation because of holidays or youve changed your mind because of covid, or your party numbers are less because of covid or its a joint party and the other family/ies have covid. We will also not reschedule if you do not like any covid measures implemented such as mask wearing or social distancing measures. By paying your first payment you have agreed to the above.
- If you rearrange within 45 days of the party you will incur the rental costs of the venue to rebook which varies from venues to venue. We may not be able to offer you the same venue so do bare this in mind.
- We reserve the right to cancel your party should there be a breach of any booking rules, and we do not accept any abuse of any kind. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- At no time are bounceagogo liable for costs incurred by you for any other venue or other party costs. Should bounceagogo need to offer an alternative date to you due to extreme circumstance we will do so as soon as is possible. We do not pay for any additional costs such as cakes, party bags etc. under any circumstance.
- Extraordinary circumstances – postponement by bounceagogo due to any extraordinary circumstance (circumstances outside of bounceagogo’s control that normal prudence and experience cannot forsee, anticipate or control) is looked at on a case by case basis depending upon factors involved. This includes recommendation by official bodies such as government policy should safety be of absolute concern or changes made by government guidelines tat mean hospitality cannot open. This may include fire, flood, any safety concern and infectious disease ( eg. covid 19) for example. Under these circumstances a credit note may be issued ( depending upon discretion by bounceagogo) the credit note has no monetary value and the additional costs to you for bounceagogo to rebook your party will be given to you before you decide further. If your time lapses on your credit note and you haven’t rebooked it becomes invalid and your booking is cancelled with no refund if you have not contacted us previously. Once received a credit note is not transferable to a cash sum under any circumstance.
- Should a venue be unsafe to use due to any extraordinary circumstance we will offer one of our alternatives. We will not refund under any circumstance if a location has to be changed because safety is of concern.
- Should ANY equipment need to be changed where safety or functionality is of concern we will do our best to provide an alternative. These alternatives may not be exactly the same. Should equipment become faulty during your party we will need to assess with safety in mind first and foremost and this does not warrant a refund.
- Should catering need to be cancelled due to extraordinary circumstance at late notice by us but your party is going ahead as planned and final payment has been made we will provide a maximum of £30.00 refund for you to provide your own food for the children from your final payment.
- We reserve the right to make no refunds if the number of children at your party has changed (we do ask you for all this information prior to your party so as we can supply the correct amount of items based on your figures) . This includes changes to birthday children numbers at joint parties) under any circumstance. Should joint party members change their minds about having a party please talk to us as we do allow other children to join the party instead or for you to change to a solo party or change the type of party for example.
- We reserve the right to make no refunds or postponements or change of date if you no longer want a party due to not enough children have rsvp’ed, any illness, another engagement, the weather, temperature outside or inside, number of children invited, location, food or any equipment changes. We reserve the right to not reschedule due to school fetes, clashes with other children’s parties or engagements so please choose your date wisely.
- Please read your booking email and check the date time and venue is correct at the time of booking. We cannot change this at a later date (and cannot offer a refund if it hasn’t been checked by you and confirmed correct) so please check this it is IMPORTANT because paying your deposit means you have agreed to this date, time and venue.
- At time of initial booking we will need from you the following information.
- Name of the birthday child and age
- Name of lead parent on the day
- Home address
- Contact telephone number
- age range of children attending
- I have read and understood the party rules
- I understand my first payment is a non refundable fee under any circumstance
Without your full booking information your party booking cannot go ahead, your personal details are not shared with any other entity, if you want to opt out of our mailing lists for future events please do so when you send you details ‘I would like to opt out of your mailing list’.
Section 2, Food, numbers, Sundries, add ons and viewings
- Food is ordered between 12 and 7 days before the party so please order correctly and for the correct number of anticipated guests. We do not have extra food on the day so please be mindful of this.
- If a child has an allergy that is life threatening then please advise their parent to bring their own food with them as we cannot guarantee cross contamination. We also must stipulate that parents of children with severe allergies must remain onsite with any medication needed. We are NOT responsible for children eating the wrong foods.
- We do not keep food packaging onsite
- We do not knowingly serve nuts and we use dairy free spread in all our sandwiches
- Please DO NOT bring additional foods or drinks for the children unless an allergy is involved.
- Please be clear of your numbers as we cannot change these at short notice. Please do not go over the package limit as this can make the party equipment unsafe to use and invalidate any insurance for your event. These numbers MUST include all children over the age of 1 who are participating so be mindful of inviting siblings and counting them. If you do go over the package numbers you are responsible for all safety measures being adhered to. If we deem it safer we may turn off the inflatable if you go over the package limit
- If you would like to arrange a viewing please pre-arrange at a suitable time with us. If you don’t come to the appointment we can’t hold onto the booking for you. Its easier to view online at www.bounceagogo.co.uk. Or look at or facebook and Instagram pages. Please do not come to any of our venues unannounced as we only have exclusive events and it will disturb that childs party.
- We do take promotional footage from time to time (this is not footage of individual children) and you agree this is permitted
- If you have booked our facepainter she may ask you if she can take promotional shots of her work ( not for any other reason than to promote her work and will be taken with the agreement of the sitter. If you do not wish her to do this please discuss with her at the beginning of the party and she will happily oblige).
- Facepainters are paid for in advance and are non refundable. If for any reason the facepainter of your choice is unavailable we will provide an alternative. If this is not possible on the day for us to provide you with a facepainter due to unforeseen circumstances please send an email to email@example.com
- We do not issue any refunds over the telephone and you must complete your complaint to us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org which we will respond accordingly to all guidelines.
- We are not responsible for any personal belongings inside or outside ) or in any car parks) including cars and their contents. Please look after your belongings as we cannot look after them for you. This includes cakes and their ornaments, balloons, candles, party bags, serving bowls, clothing, shoes etc,
3. Guidance for the day
1. Please arrive and leave on time for your allocated time. We recommend you do not arrive more than 15 mins prior to your party time as we will not be able to allow you to enter until 15 mins prior. If you or your guests are late we cannot over run to accommodate this . we will finish your party with at least 15-20 mins for shoes and socks and collection of party bags.
2. Please bring your cake and party bags in with you and give them to the team. If you want your cake cut a certain way please do tell the team beforehand. We cannot claim any responsibility for your cake whilst it is in the venue.
3. We provide all reusable tableware. If you are bringing themed tableware yourself have this ready and the team will help lay the table upon your arrival. We do not provide themed napkins for your party bags so again if this is what you would prefer please bring those with you and give them to the team.
4. We provide all cups, plates, tea cups, coffee cups etc. we have knives to cut cakes ( so don’t bring any with you ) and lighters to light candles. We also provide napkins to wrap your cake,
We don’t provide serving bowls for any adult food you may bring. We do not provide cutlery for the children, we are a finger food venue only.
5. Please only bring with your normal birthday cake candles ( no sparklers, roman candles, mini fireworks etc. )
6. If you are bringing adult food with you please bring only simple finger foods thankyou. We ask you don’t bring food that needs heating, takeaway foods or pizza, food that needs cutlery, NO ALCOHOL or any soft drinks/water/juices and food containing nuts thankyou
7. Our team will run the party to our schedule, this cannot be changed but also it allows you to relax and enjoy the party. The party schedule is created so as the party runs smoothly for you and your guests.
8. The team will run a safety briefing for your party. Please help to make sure your guests pay attention as their children are their responsibility at all times during the party. Please be aware that if you notice children are playing irresponsibly the adults at the party are also responsible to make sure the kids play safely. If parents leave their children in your care they become the lead adult or guardians responsibility.
9.Your party schedule is usually like this for bounceagogo free play, food, free play , cake, free play, party bags and home time. Discoagogo free play, food , birthday cake and song, treasure hunt, dancing siren and glo stick prizes, free play, party bags and home time. Nerfagogo safety briefing, nerf play, food, cake, free play hometime. Discoagogo club classic free play, games, juice bar, food, cake, games, free play, party bags and home time. Discoagogo karaoke free play, games, food, cake, karaoke, free play, home time.
10.No party poppers, cannons or pinata. We advise because of health and safety we don’t allow roman candles, sparklers or indoor fireworks for your cake. We also cannot have balloons at castle hill chessington as they set off the fire alarm. We cannot be responsible for balloons that are let go of so please attach any to weights and be mindful they are safe throughout the party if your child wants to take them home. If you are bringing balloons please only bring a couple or so, thankyou
8. We can take a request for a specific song (pop song ) if we can play it due to licencing laws. We cannot play Disney, movie songs or songs from kids TV. The rest of our soundtracks are automated and cannot be amended but provide an all round brilliant party atmosphere !
9. Please bring hand sanitisers or wipes with you if you wish. We have cleansers onsite but if you prefer your own please bring these with you.
10.We operate a zero tolerance policy towards rudeness, aggression, verbal or physical abuse, racism or other prejudice towards any member of the Bounceagogo team for ANY reason. Should any of this be directed at a team member your party will be halted and you may be asked to leave or your offending guest may be asked to leave. We do not tolerate threats of violence under any circumstance.
11.The venues we are located in cannot be altered or changed in any way. this includes permanent or temporary fixtures and fittings, wall hangings, pictures or furniture, tables or chairs. We cannot attach anything to walls
12. We don’t allow outside entertainers such as entertainers, mascots, magicians or singing princesses. If you want to dress up you can of course !
13.Children playing outside at any of our venues do so at their own risk and use any play ground equipment or sports equipment at their own risk and should be supervised by an adult. You, your families safety and your car and your belongings are your own responsibility at all times and we are not responsible for the carparks at our venues. You use these at your own risk.
14.We cannot deliver items to you after the party if you’ve left them behind, Please remember everything you came with ( this is not the responsibility of our staff) as our venues are schools and it may be easily lost if you leave your cake behind it will be disposed of at the end of the weekend unless you contact us to collect. we will not reimburse you for any item lost at the venue or carpark.
Safety rules bounceagogo discoagogo
1.During food time the inflatable goes off.
2.Party food and drinks MUST be eaten at the tables or chair areas. Please do not eat or drink whilst on the Mats or inflatables. ** There is a minimum £250 cleaning/repair fee should any equipment be ruined by food, drink or foul play. We encourage you to not hand food such as cake or drinks around the room to children playing. Absolutely no running around with cake pops or lollipops.
- Please report any spillages to us as soon as possible as we can easily clear them up so there are no accidents. Please adults only top up drinks at the drinks stations or ask a member of staff for help. Do not remove the drinks from the designated drinks area. Please bring your dirty cups etc back to us, we will clear away the party table for you when food time is over.
- No electrical appliances bought in so no bubble machines, TVs, monitors etc
- Parents are SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for their children at all times whilst in/playing at a Bounceagogo Party at any of our venues and allow their children to play at their own risk. This includes the child’s conduct/play on the Bounceagogo inflatable ( please see inflatable safety rules below). If parents drop off their children they are the responsibility of the lead adult so please bare this in mind if parents do not wish to stay and encourage them to stay. At all our parties we recommend parents stay and join in with the party particularly if they are concerned their children cannot follow rules. Children cannot be left in the care of bounceagogo we cannot childcare children or are a childcare facility, we are not responsible for their safety or foul play. We are not responsible if safety rles are not adhered to or if the inflatable safety guidelines are not adhered to. All lead adults are responsible for emrgency contacts of children attending if parents leave. We do not recommend childrens parents leave under the age of 6.
- NO SHOES on please in the play area (adults and children) unless there is a special need. Nothing with a pointy end so no swords, hooks any other fancy dress item that could cause harm. Even if its made of foam!
- If children play aggressively or could cause harm to others repeatedly we have the right to ask them to stop directly, ask their parents to tell them to stop or ask them and their parents to leave if they do not stop. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- Smoking is outside only in the designated areas (off site) this includes vaping. No drinking or recreational drugs in the carparks thankyou
Play inflatable Safety Rules
- All Parents attending are responsible for the safety of their own children and to help supervise where necessary. Children play at bounceagogo with any of the equipment at their own risk.
- Parents must read the inflatable safety guidelines ( on the inflatable ) before allowing their child on
- Children must enter and exit the inflatable in an orderly fashion. Getting on and off safety. DO NOT allow your child to make large jumps off the entrance or exit of the inflatable.
- No climbing back up the slide once you have been down or pulling other children down. No hanging over the sides
- No hanging off or standing over the sides.
- Any slide areas are one at a time
- No nose diving, pushing or large jumping on or off the inflatable
- If children misbehave they may be asked to come off the inflatable. If there are many children misbehaving we reserve the right to turn the inflatable off for safety reasons. If there are too many children at the party ( above the package limit) we may have to switch off the inflatable for safety.
- No food or drink or other equipment on the inflatable
- Please ask a member of staff if you feel the children are not playing safely or you need help to intervene such as climbing the inflatable or going behind it. Please follow the safety labels on each inflatable.
Nerfagogo Safety Rules of Play
1. NO SHOES on in the arena. No running outside of the arena (walk only).
2. You are responsible for your own child/children, please stay with them or leave them in the care of a known to you responsible adult who will supervise their play and take responsibility for them. Children 5 and under must be supervised at all times.3. At ALL times the Nerfagogo staff are in charge of the party. Please make sure your child adheres to the safety rules by listening to the team. We are not responsible for children not following the safety guidelines.Please help your child if they are unsure of how to use the nerf guns, or ask a team member for help.4. We reserve the rights to ask you to leave if your children are misbehaving and or causing harm to other children purposefully. You will NOT be entitled to a refund. Your party may be halted if there is persistent bad behaviour.5. You must wear safety glasses in the arena. No shooting in the face or at close range (shoot from at least 2 metres away). Do not shoot to purposefully cause harm !!! This is a family event and parents are required to intervene when children are not following safety rules.6. Absolutely no throwing or kicking of any of the equipment, barriers, hideouts or using any equipment to hit each other. The barriers are to hide behind not throw around.7. We reserve the right at any time to change safety rules depending upon the age of children playing and for safety reasons.8. Your child may bring their own nerf gun at their own risk ( no automatic guns please).
Or Book Online
You can book your party online by clicking on the button above or if you have any questions please drop us a line by clicking on the Contacts Us button below.
Open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri (Weekends for are busy delivering parties)